Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Voice Mail not working

popangrami
Contributor
Contributor

Voice Mail not working

Message 1 of 4
(840 Views)

I have tried fixing this problem of no Voice Mail, how they tell me to. Next, I went by phone, by chat and again by phone,the Last time with a DUMB QUESTION, "Do I know what Voice Mail was and what it for?" I have paid for maybe 8 month of service and it only worked maybe 2 months..I am tired of this.!

Kathy G

3 REPLIES 3
prisaz
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Voice Mail not working

Message 2 of 4
(837 Views)

@popangrami wrote:

I have tried fixing this problem of no Voice Mail, how they tell me to. Next, I went by phone, by chat and again by phone,the Last time with a DUMB QUESTION, "Do I know what Voice Mail was and what it for?" I have paid for maybe 8 month of service and it only worked maybe 2 months..I am tired of this.!

Kathy G

Do you have FiOS Digital Voice?

Do you have Fios Plain Old Telephone Service.

Do you have Copper line service?

We would need more information to help you. This is a peer to peed support community, but verison does also join in to provide support when all else fails. I will point out your troubles and someone shold be in contact with you to have this resolved.This sounds like an issue that only Verizon can resolve.

Anthony_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Message 3 of 4
(818 Views)

We would like to be able to help you. I have tried to send you a private message, but it says you have private messaging turned off. Please turn back on so we can communicate privately so I can get some account information from you.

Thank You,

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

prisaz
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 4 of 4
(810 Views)

My Settings / Preferences / Private Messenger

Just in case it was turned off my mistake.

Thank you Anthony_VZ

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title