Voice Mail not working
popangrami

I have tried fixing this problem of no Voice Mail, how they tell me to. Next, I went by phone, by chat and again by phone,the Last time with a DUMB QUESTION, "Do I know what Voice Mail was and what it for?" I have paid for maybe 8 month of service and it only worked maybe 2 months..I am tired of this.!

Kathy G

0 Likes
Re: Voice Mail not working
prisaz
Legend

@popangrami wrote:

I have tried fixing this problem of no Voice Mail, how they tell me to. Next, I went by phone, by chat and again by phone,the Last time with a DUMB QUESTION, "Do I know what Voice Mail was and what it for?" I have paid for maybe 8 month of service and it only worked maybe 2 months..I am tired of this.!

Kathy G

Do you have FiOS Digital Voice?

Do you have Fios Plain Old Telephone Service.

Do you have Copper line service?

We would need more information to help you. This is a peer to peed support community, but verison does also join in to provide support when all else fails. I will point out your troubles and someone shold be in contact with you to have this resolved.This sounds like an issue that only Verizon can resolve.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

We would like to be able to help you. I have tried to send you a private message, but it says you have private messaging turned off. Please turn back on so we can communicate privately so I can get some account information from you.

Thank You,

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

My Settings / Preferences / Private Messenger

Just in case it was turned off my mistake.

Thank you Anthony_VZ

0 Likes