Voice Mail

SOLVED
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Voice Mail

Message 1 of 2
(1,881 Views)

Voice mail does no pick up when any calls come in. I HAD to use a cell phone to establish our VM response message because the land line for the VM would not allow me to access it through the standard "star 86" approach. Verizon support says it is functional, but it is not. What is the problem? We are leaving Comcast where we had no issues.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Voice Mail

Message 2 of 2
(1,863 Views)

Sorry to hear about your troubles with the voicemail system. I have sent you a private message to get more information about your account.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Voice Mail

Message 2 of 2
(1,864 Views)

Sorry to hear about your troubles with the voicemail system. I have sent you a private message to get more information about your account.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

View solution in original post

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.