Voice mail message indicator, HELP!
pjmarkert

In 716-627-xxxx area. Ordered regional essentials last spring, took many calls to just get stutter tone message indicator working.  Was never able to get message waiting visual indicator.  Just tried again last week and repair said it would be fixed, well it wasn't. Called again and they said again they would have it working in 2 days, well again it wasn't and in addition they turned off the stutter tone. Called again today and they said it would be fixed tomorrow.  A woman called me this evening and said that now they can't fix it and I would have to call business office and order it, there is no phone listing in website for "Business Office" and the woman said she didn't know the number.  I am also afraid to try to get them to fix the busy/no answer call forwarding which has never worked. I am ready to go to the New York State Public Service Commission, which I plan to file with tomorrow if this is not resolved.

0 Likes
Re: Voice mail message indicator, HELP!
Travis_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

Hey there! Thanks for posting and giving us a chance to fix this. I've sent you a PM with information on how to proceed. Please respond as soon as you can.

0 Likes