Voice mail option and support and website
hootowl1
Enthusiast - Level 2

All I can say is wow.... what a horribly run website and business. I went to make a change to my voicemail (Digital Voice Phone)

The instructions on this website are not up to date. The prompts are incorrect...

So this site tells me to go to Vioice Manager to chnage the number of rings. I go there . There are no option to do that. The only option there is reset the pin.

I call support and ask to cancel voicemail. Fellow says he did it. He said I was getting a confirmation. Never got the confirmation and voicemail is still on.

Is this company screwed up or what?

0 Likes
Re: Voice mail option and support and website
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

@hootowl wrote:

All I can say is wow.... what a horribly run website and business. I went to make a change to my voicemail (Digital Voice Phone)

The instructions on this website are not up to date. The prompts are incorrect...

So this site tells me to go to Vioice Manager to chnage the number of rings. I go there . There are no option to do that. The only option there is reset the pin.

I call support and ask to cancel voicemail. Fellow says he did it. He said I was getting a confirmation. Never got the confirmation and voicemail is still on.

Is this company screwed up or what?

Hello,

You can remove FiOS Digital Voicemail online via the verizon.com website.

1. Go to verizon.com and login with your Verizon userid and password.
  2. From the top (red) menu, click on 'My Verizon' -- Manage My Services (from My Services).
  3. From the main pane on the right, scroll all the way down to the FiOS Digital Voice section and select the link 'Add or Change Services' under 'Manage Service'.
  4. When the 'Your Current Services' window shows up, scroll all the way down to the 'Phone' section and expand that section by clicking on the '+' (plus) sign.
  5. Next to 'Voice Mail', click on the blue link labelled 'Change'.
  6. When the pop-up windows is displayed and shows 'What you have' with 'FiOS Digital Voice Mail' and a green checkmark,click on the checkbox to uncheck FiOS Digital Voice Mail.
  7. On the right, it would then display 'Removed Items' -- 'FiOS Digital Vocie Mail' -- FREE.  
  8. Click on 'Checkout' and then it will prompt you to 'Review and Submit Your Order', click on 'Submit'.
  9. An order confirmation number will be generated for your records, and if you receive email notifications, you should get an email indicating the voicemail removal as a change order to your account.

For more details about FiOS Digital Voice, including calling features, user guide, tips, here is a link:

verizon.com/fiosvoice.  You can sign-in with your Verizon login credentials and be able to access your Account Manager where you can make changes to your FiOS Digital Voice settings as well as view call logs and listen to voice mail messages.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes