VoiceMail Web Retrieval

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

VoiceMail Web Retrieval

Message 1 of 4
(1,081 Views)

To quote another customer,
"I cannot listen to voice mails online whether I'm on a PC or a Mac, whether I'm using IE, Safari, Chrome or Firefox, and whether I'm at home or at my office.  The latest version of Java is installed on all computers."

Have there been any answers to this?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: VoiceMail Web Retrieval

Message 2 of 4
(1,061 Views)

Sorry to hear that you are having troubles listening to your voicemails online. Please send me a private message if this is still going on.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(905 Views)

I am having this same problem. Has a solution been identified?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(578 Views)

I also cannot listen to voicemails online.  What is the deal?!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.