Voicemail Access On Web Portal
DonCarr

I have been unable to access voicemails via this method for the last several days and wondered if anyone else was having issues.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Voicemail Access On Web Portal
dadu153

Yes....we signed up to FIOS a mere 2 weeks ago and have several issues with the Verizon FIOS phone Service already:

1. No Caller ID

2. Cannot Access voicemail or logs on the Web Portal

Answer's we've gotten from the different "Verizon Tech support" avenues we've contacted... range from:

"We are escalating your tech problem....(We've been escalated 3 times....and Nothing yet)" 

to 

"These features may not be available in your area...but don't worry it doesn't cost you extra"...??

to  this ultimate one Today.....

"We don't know WHY these features don't work...We are still trying to de-bug to see how our systems work"....Really?

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the troubles you guys are having with the VoiceMail system.

@Dadu - One of my associates have already contacted you based off of another thread you posted

@Concarr - I am sending you a private message to get more information from you regarding your account.

Thanks,

0 Likes
mizmaybelle
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've also been unable to access/listen to voice mail via the web for nearly a week.  Thanks, Verizon!

0 Likes
ggf4

I have the same problem as everyone else.  I am unable to listen to my voicemails on the internet.  It did work before but no longer. I am only able to listen to them on the tv or phone.

0 Likes
Kelly518
Enthusiast - Level 2

I too am having this problem that I noticed started yesterday.  Phone messages were left but does no indication of a voice mail being left on the web portal or on the FIOS TV screen where you can bring up voice mails and listen to them.

0 Likes
pimmit

none of my voice mails are shown on the web portal.

did you ever solve the problem? is it an extra cost feature?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes