Voicemail blank messages troubles
dandeliondigita
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi,

I get way too many calls from numbers I wished would stop calling me (the do not call  is way inadequate) so I try to Caller ID all calls. Frequently when these salespeople and beggars call they leave a blank message, and the problem is that to be sure it's blank I usually wait just a bit, and frequently when I hit delete, the call is not delted because I just missed the timing! This is so aggravating. I imagine the boileer room callers have figured out this way to antagonize me by using this weakness that is inherent in verizon's system.

Verizon, what can you do to help me? surely you know if the messages are blank or garbled? Couldn't you help me  stop wasting my time trying to delete them? Why not simply delete these blanks, or any message deemed to be unreadable. It's the 21st century and the phone has never ever been such a bother!

So long for now, Tom

0 Likes
Re: Voicemail blank messages troubles
maldree

We have the same problem and it started when Fios made us switch to digital phone service.  I am sure there is a way for Verizon to fix it if they choose to do so.

0 Likes
Re: Voicemail blank messages troubles
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes