Switch Account

Voicemail indicator light and message stutter tone will not clear

Voicemail indicator light and message stutter tone will not clear

Highlighted
Contributor MichaelVerizon
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(4,088 Views)

All handsets in my home indicate I have active voicemails but none exist (I have FIOS/DV).  I have cleared all vmails by dialing in and also confirmed that the mailbox is cleared online.  Appreciate fixes for this.

3 REPLIES 3
Contributor rosa712
Contributor
Message 2 of 4
(4,087 Views)

Smiley HappyI'm happy to hear that someone else have the same proble as mine. Just would like to find as

well as you how to fix it. Did you?

Contributor breezypt
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(2,450 Views)

i am having the same problem with my panasonic phones  and verizon tech support has been uable to solve the problem this has been an ongoing issue for months now. The biggest kick in the butt is i never signed up for digital voice mail. It was simply put on my account and no one can answer me why. 

Moderator Moderator
Message 4 of 4
(2,446 Views)

As this thread is now over four years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.