WEEK WITHOUT DIAL TONE NO REPAIR IN SIGHT VERIZON COERCIVE TACTICS
creighon1

Over the past 7 days I have wasted 123 cell phone minutes on hold trying to find out why I have not had a dial tone for over 7 days. The answer I received tonight was Verizon will not spend moeny on an antiquated copper system such as mine and I should switch to FIOS . Why would I switch to Fios ?  Because Verizon is coercing me?  There are 27 families in Kings Park without a phone for 7 days and the estimated repair time is apparently another 7-10 days.  How transparent is Verizon?? If hey refuse repair customers will be forced to get FIOS.  I have been a customer for over 25 years and have never been treated so poorly by a company.

0 Likes
Re: WEEK WITHOUT DIAL TONE NO REPAIR IN SIGHT VERIZON COERCIVE TACTICS
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi creighon1

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: WEEK WITHOUT DIAL TONE NO REPAIR IN SIGHT VERIZON COERCIVE TACTICS
creighon1

Elizabeth,  I have spoken to an agent eveery day for the past 7 days.  Verizon is very aware of the outage in Kings PArk NY ..27 families are effected and they have refused to "spend any money on an antiquaed copper sysem".."it is not a priorty"  "if you swich to fiod this would be resolved" ....There is an apparent company wide policy of coercion here...HEY NEIGHBOR CAN I BORROW A DIAL TONE???  

0 Likes