When will you restore phone service in Brooklyn?
taps1234

Phone service in Brooklyn has been out for over two weeks. When will you restore phone service?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When will you restore phone service in Brooklyn?
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

If you are having an issue with your Verizon service, you can use the Verizon Troubleshooter to fix and report issues with your Verizon Phone, FiOS TV, or Internet Service. You can also schedule a repair. Here is the link: http://www.verizon.com/repair

You can also find tools on the Verizon Residential Support page that may help you diagnose your issue: http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp

0 Likes
taps1234

Thank you for your reply, but it doesn't work. I have been trying for weeks to get through to someone but no one ever answers. The web page says there is outage in my area and the estimated time to repair is EST. What does this mean EST? Do you know when my phone will work? Can you set up a repair appointment for me? The web site is useless. And your link is useless.

0 Likes
taps1234

This is the result of trying again and again to get help from Verizon:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trouble Report Summary

Action Required

The network was unable to process your information. To better serve your technical needs,

Thank you for being a Verizon customer. We appreciate your valued business.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When will phone service be restored to Brooklyn? Can you give me a straight answer?

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
taps1234

Thanks again for your reply. I hope to hear from them soon. I have not had a phone for over two weeks. And the websites is useless.I will let you know if I ever get a reply from your support team or if I ever get my phone back.

0 Likes
taps1234

By the way they will not be able to call me on my phone because Verizon is out of service in Brooklyn.

0 Likes