Where is the voicemail now?
hellanwait

Every week you **bleep** change the website. Cannot find voicemail ANYWHERE. Verizon, you have the WORST website and customer service I have ever expirenced.

Hello Comcast, here I come

0 Likes
Re: Where is the voicemail now?
CarolynR

OMG I couldn't agree with you more!!! It's so frustrating to come here and find it different almost every month! Worst functioning website ever no matter how many times they change it!!! Now my  payment is due today and the payment screen is totally white!

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

try www.verizon.com/callassistant for regular phone service

and try www.verizon.com/fiosvoice for fios digital voice phone service. 

0 Likes
frederico1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon brags about award winning online support! I don't know where they get that. I cannot find anything on the website other than basic stuff. I have a Voicemail problem where voicemail doesn't pick up an unanswered call right away and the voicemail rings 5 or 6 times after the call has rung 4 or 5. We don't answer telemarketer calls but Voicemail is driving us crazy. A call to tech support (on hold for 20 minutes) didn't fix anything. We may have to start answering TM calls to preserve our sanity.

0 Likes
Re: Where is the voicemail now? - It's One Click Away
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@hellanwait wrote:

... Cannot find voicemail ANYWHERE ... 

Pass your mouse over the BIG RED MyVerizon at the top of every page and in the slide-down box under "My Services" near the bottom of the column, click on "Check My Voicemails."  That should get you started.

For a few more ideas on using the MyVerizon site, look here:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/General-Residential-Products-and/Let-quot-MyVerizon-quot-Work-For-You/m...

0 Likes