Where to dispute billing charges?
genevak

I had a bundled account with Verizon and Direct TV and recently cancelled everything.  I've had nothing but problems with Verizon "customer service" and haven't ever been able to get clear answers on billing questions.  I expected some charges to be sent back to DTV, but not $186.00.  No one has been able to clearly give me a detailed answer on where or when or any info for that matter.  Talked to someone yesterday while on the line with DTV and got pulled in circles with repetitive info of the billing amounts.  When I actually added up DTV charges, the person had no idea of what I was talking about.  It ended with me spending 2 1/2 hours with DTV trying to get an address of who to dispute charges with because Verizon doesn't care now that the charges have been sent back.  All they care about is the amount I now owe them.  I would like to know where I can write to so that I can dispute these charges and possibly get a detailed answer of where all this money came from.  I admit I owe some of it, but not I do not believe all of it.  I'm done talking to "customer service" since all I get is angry since no one can intelligently tell me this is from this date, this is from here.....  I had a nervous breakdown yesterday and I'm not doing it again.

0 Likes
Re: Where to dispute billing charges?
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Genevak,

We'll be closing your private support case as we have yet to hear back from you for an extended period of time. If you still require assistance, please post a public reply in this public thread and we'll reopen your case.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes
genevak

I needed time to calm down and honestly see some doctors for medical issues.  I should still be able to use the information given to me rather than having to repost it all over again.  This frustrates even more.  This whole issue has been too hard for me mentally.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi genevak,

I will ask that your case be reopened.

0 Likes
genevak

Thank you.

0 Likes
nyrican2350

You can complain until you are blue in the face and Verizon will do nothing and force you to pay monies they believe you owe even if you say you don't owe it.  I think you should do what I am going to do and report them to BBB and The department of consumer affairs.

0 Likes
genevak

It may come to that and DTV, because they can't give a true statement, like a bank statement, about the charges and DTV just took the charges, no questions aked so they even begin to try.  I just had to do that with Radio Shack and have no problem doing it with these 2 if I don't get an answer soon.

0 Likes
genevak

Did you hear anything about asking my case to be reopened yet? 

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Hi genevak,

Your case was reopened on July 21.  You can access it through the "My Support Cases" link on your profile as before.

0 Likes