Re: Where to dispute billing charges?
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Genevak,

We never heard back from you on your billing issue, so we are closing the private support case at this time.  If you still require assistance, please create a new post & we will be happy to assist you.  Please let us know, also, if you are having trouble accessing the private thread once the case is moved over to the private support area. 

Thanks,
Paul C.

0 Likes
genevak

I was never told it was reopened!!!!!!  All I got was I will ask for it to be reopened. I've been checking this every day looking for a response saying if it would be or not.  I believe this was done on purpose to run me in circles and I'm not gonna do that.  Reopen it and let me know or I'm just going to the BBB.

0 Likes
genevak

I even posted on here asking if it had been reopened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi genevak,

We've reopened your case. Please continue to reply in your private support thread.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes
dabosch1

I am unable to resolve a billing dispute by calling the 800 number for verizon.  This process is incredibly frustrating and I've spent several hours at this point trying to resolve my dispute.  Long story short is that Verizon agreed to a $20 a month manual credit to  my account for being a "Valued Verizon Customer".  THe first two months were not credited so I called in October and they gave me the credit.  They also told me I would have to call monthly to get the credit as it is a  manual adjustment.  I called today and the customer service agent and supervisor tells me they don't see the information in the system to support giving me a credit.  I have the email confirmations but they tell me they cannot receive emails.  So, what am I supposed to do to resolve this issue?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dabosch,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Dabosch,

We're glad we were able to assist with your billing concern. Feel free to reach out anytime you require assistance by creating a new post.

Thanks,

Ali Adam

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Thank you for contacting us via your private support case. This issue is now resolved. Please let us know if you have anymore questions or concerns. We are here 24/7!

-Mitchell

0 Likes
dabosch1

Hello:

I just received my bill and notice it is approximately $20 higher again - total is $206.32.  I am trying to understand why the $20 credit was removed once again.  Thanks

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

We have reopened your private support case regarding your billing issue.

0 Likes