Re: Where to dispute billing charges?
dabosch1
Hello: I received a message from josh asking if I viewed my bill online. There was no option for me to reply to Josh's message. I did not view the bill online as I received a hard copy. The bill has been fine for several months in the hard copy format so not sure why I need to view it online at this point. Please unlock the other message thread so I can reply. Thanks
0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

You need to reply by going to your profile and clicking on the link under "My support cases".  Otherwise, the support agents will not see your response.

@dabosch wrote:
Hello: I received a message from josh asking if I viewed my bill online. There was no option for me to reply to Josh's message. I did not view the bill online as I received a hard copy. The bill has been fine for several months in the hard copy format so not sure why I need to view it online at this point. Please unlock the other message thread so I can reply. Thanks
0 Likes
samdog1

I have been billed incorrectly, spent hours on the phone, got the incorrect billng refunding to my checking account, and then removed immediately, and then more hours, told a voucher exists for a credit, and the credit refused. I need to get an escalation to investigate these charges -- one is for discontinued service, and the other is because I mistakenly paid tiwce in one month.

Customer service tries -- and then management turns around and returns the original owed amount. Please escalate as soon as possible. Thank you.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi samdog,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
samdog1

I just received a  call from a Mrs. Johnson who claims I have a credit that I do not see anywhere...and she did not leave a number to call back. The double payment I made in March is not addressed. This is not an acceptable way of solving a dispute. I was promised that I would have a chance to discuss the "response." Is this IT? Thanks.  Chat ID

{edited for privacy}.

I am now left with a bill for $153 for my second payment in March 2014. that I do not owe. This is utterly unacceptable. I asked to be called at night. 3 pm. is not at night. Please contact me.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi samdog,

Please keep all correspondence concerning your issue in the private support area.  The agents do not check for messages posted on the public forums.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Due to multiple failed attempts to reach you we will be closing this private support case.

If you need further assistance with Verizon service feel free to send us another post.

Thank you,

^Matthew

0 Likes
dabosch1
Hello: I am yet again having the same issue. I sent a PM Thursday night and no response so going back to a post I could find that was still open. I had the same issue in October 2014 but could not reopen the thread so posting here. Please get this straight, having to deal with this every other month is extra work for me. i called upon receiving my October bill and was issued a $40 credit which covered October and November. The December bill was not adjusted manually which is what is to happen monthly. Please look into this issue ASAP.
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dabosch,

We have reopened your Private Support case.

0 Likes
fernadette1

Hi,

I would like to dispute a Verizon Fios bill for service that I unsuccessfully tried to disconnect upon moving out of my last apartment. I moved six months ago and did not receive a confirmation that the service was disconnected until January. Where can I dispute the charges for the 6 months of service that I did not use? Thank you.

0 Likes