Why does VERIZON keep harassing me and changing my appointment?
Mike90125
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am writing this in tears. 

For a month Verizon has been calling and harassing saying i MUST have my copper wire changed to Fiber Optic. FIVE TIMES I have been given a AM appointment. FIVE TIMES someone has changed the appointment to PM.

EVERY Time I call I have to wait on hold for at least an hour, I sopke to supervisors who are so rude they drove me to tears several rtimes. THREE TIMES they took my number down promising to call back, ZERO calls back. Help! Help! Is there ANYONE THERE who will contact me?? I keep calling and requesting and the SUPERVISORS keep promising and they NEVER CALL BACK HELP !!!!!!!! 

Re: Why does VERIZON keep harassing me and changing my appointment?
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Harassment by Verizon Continues
Mike90125
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yesterday I spent from 10am to 4pm on the phone with verizon who have lied insulted abused and intimidated me. I had a thread here yesterday that Verizon has taken down for some reason, probably because it showed how bad they are.

If anyone from Verizon actually reads this I am still waiting to find out when my appointment is. 

Why do you censor this site?

Why do you not return calls?

Why do you lie repeatedly about service call times??

I asked yesterday and the Supervisors named DAN said: I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY

Feel free to pull that Verizon if you think I'm joking. I was insulted and harassed by phone repeatedly yesterday, and would like ANYONE from verizon to respond, not with text, but by calling me, HELP HELP!!!!!

Re: Harassment by Verizon Continues
crappycustsrvc
Enthusiast - Level 1

sorry to inform you....you will not get an answer from verizon! i have had nothing but problems with their over pricing, over billing, and horrible customer service since the beginning of my service. the ONLY way to get their attention is to have an attorney call with your issues.....sad but true!

@Mike90125 wrote:

Yesterday I spent from 10am to 4pm on the phone with verizon who have lied insulted abused and intimidated me. I had a thread here yesterday that Verizon has taken down for some reason, probably because it showed how bad they are.

If anyone from Verizon actually reads this I am still waiting to find out when my appointment is. 

Why do you censor this site?

Why do you not return calls?

Why do you lie repeatedly about service call times??

I asked yesterday and the Supervisors named DAN said: I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY

Feel free to pull that Verizon if you think I'm joking. I was insulted and harassed by phone repeatedly yesterday, and would like ANYONE from verizon to respond, not with text, but by calling me, HELP HELP!!!!!

Re: Harassment by Verizon Continues
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Mike,

We are showing the phone line back up and running. If you have any other questions please open a new thread.

Josh B

0 Likes