Why is it so difficult just to view my Verizon bill?
DReno1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Logged into the Verizon site.  I never use the site and never contact Verizon.  It's too frustrating. 

I guess I'm right.  I see their new site but nothing is functional tonight.  At least now what I'm looking for.  I just want to view my landline bill and the site says "cannot retrieve your information." 

When Verizon cannot provide basic billing functionality online, they should be embarrassed.  You can't call in during the evening from California, because apparently they think all of their customers are in the eastern time zone.

Even the worst credit card companies, utilities, banks, airlines and retailers have access to billing at all times.

Re: Why is it so difficult just to view my Verizon bill?
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Chompers
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is my one big gripe with Fios.

That I need a PIN to view my billing details, this and them stopping paper billing, it really does seem like they want to make it as difficult as possible to question what you are getting billed for.  It is needlessly convoluted. 

If I were a paranoid person I might think it were deliberatly obfuscative.

Hubrisnxs
Legend

Shouldn't be difficult at all. Check the blog post that is stickied at the top of each forum, and scroll down to the I WANT TO section, and you'll find the easy ways to get to your bill.  

If you get errors on the page, then try to run IE with IN PRIVATE Browsing, and see if it pulls up ok, that way.

Have questions about the new My Verizon site? We have a new blog post up that may answer them!

Q: What does the “I Want To…” tab allow me to do?

A: This area is chock-full of links to common tasks - like viewing your bill, paying your bill, checking email, changing your plan and much, much more!

You can also use the tabs next to the “I Want To…” drop down to easily toggle between general interest areas and your accounts & services.

0 Likes