In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have the triple play thing I think and I recently upgraded to WiFi 6 with gigabit ethernet. Someone had used a CAT 5 cable for twisted pair, however I thought that those wires were someone's attempt to wire ethernet, ( i have ethernet jacks in the house that are not connected...) so I removed them and spliced a jack onto the cable. Upon realizing my mistake I need to rewire this thing. I realize I will have to "figure out" which pair of wires was used for the "twisted pair" that goes to the only twisted pair jack in the house. My problem is this. The ONT has a generic connection block for what appears to be two lines. I remember that there might have been four wires in total that were connected but can't be sure. Can anyone tell me what needs to be connected to restore my VOIP?
Solved! Go to Solution.