World Plan 500 min + unlimited
Bangla1

When we perchesed VZON world plan 500 min + unlimited I was told that I would be able to track my minute online. After that I was able to see it for one time. But that was for only one time, now I can not see it.. I have call Customer Service , and talk to agents.. but they are just transfering my call to one department to another. I dont know what wrong.

0 Likes
Re: World Plan 500 min + unlimited
VZ_Ron
Contributor - Level 2

Hey Bangla, so you log into your phone features application online and you can see everything else except the mins left on your international calling plan. 

0 Likes
bevross
Contributor - Level 1

I complained about this in this forum a few months ago & talked to support, too.  The support agent said they'd ask that my online account be set up so I could monitor time with international calls.  Not surprisingly, this was never done!  I believe they do not have the capability to offer this at this time (though the bill shows a breakdown of individual international calls -- sort of late if one is worried about going over minutes).

Thus, I will add my voice to the call for a way to monitor time on international calls! 

0 Likes
ennyjames

what;s cost of this plan andany there is any discount in this plan on international calls....thanks

0 Likes
mvelasco2

Agree 100% - I was on the phone for 1/2hr today and spoke with 4 different Verizon agents who could not assist with this.  What's frustrating is that they act like tracking international minutes is not that important and that we should be happy with the outdated/insufficient data they do provide.  I've had Vonage and Cablevision and both provided easy/up to the minute information about intl calls.  

0 Likes