World Plan Usage issue
MDmo
Why does my World Plan Usage statement for the month of July show that I used 467 minutes when I was not even in the county during the month of July and no one was in my house except my daughter for one day and the phone was not used that day?  Below is a copy of the online plan usage for last month.  Note - the usage could not have been a carry over from the previous month  since I wasn't home in June either.

I won't even get into why it shows that I have 0 minutes for this month  allowance and I've only used 134 out of the 500 authorized under my plan.  

Verizon World Plan Usage

With Verizon World Plan, you can enjoy international calling at a price that's right for you.

Keep track of your monthly allowance and usage.

Total Allowance: 500 minutes/monthView all countries in this plan

Current Usage:

134 Minutes Used

As of:08/07/2013
Last call to:NETH ANTILNA(14 mins)
My Cycle Ends:
08/12/2013
Total Allowance: 0 minutes/monthView all countries in this plan

Last Month's Usage:

467 Minutes Used

Last Month's Usage:

467 Minutes Used
0 Likes
Re: World Plan Usage issue
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MDmo,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Swirly
Enthusiast - Level 3

The difference in your usage is more than likely because the international minutes you used on the start of your next billing cycle (August) were added to end of the previous billing cycle (July). Unfortunately that is the way VZ works, and it is wrong as far as I'm concerned. You should make a complaint about it. The international minutes should coincide with the billing cycle. The way VZ does it causes you to pay more for your minutes because it can cause you to go over the 500 minutes that are part of the plan.

Speaking to a representative will not help. I've tried and have gotten nowhere. This is an unpublished policy that should be stopped.

0 Likes
paoluccio1942
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am facing the same trouble. I called Verizon two times reporting the issue. So far no reaction. They told me that the issue will be solved a.s.a.p. and someone will call me within the next 10 days.

I will cancel the World Plan Service by the end of next week if I don't receive further info to avoid further surprises with my bill.

What kind of a company politic is this? Are we in a developing country? 

0 Likes
paoluccio1942
Enthusiast - Level 2

It seems that verizon customer support is not able to fix the problem.

I talked to verizon two times hanging on the phone for more than 30 minutes.

They entered my pc to find out details but more than writing a ticket did not happen.

Frustrating! 

0 Likes