Worst Customer Service
RCL2012
Once again I have no phone or internet service, This has been happening since May of 2012 at least every one or two months. I have called customer service at least 10 times and get the same ridiculous automated system that tells me to go to verizon.com (I HAVE NO PHONE OR INTERNET! DHAAAAAA!) It takes me 30-40 minutes just to get to talk to a human outside this country where the language barrier is as big a problem as my phone service. Then I go through the same process with them, trouble shooting my own problem, (up to an hour now) then finally schedule a tech to come out a week or two later. I have resorted contacting the billing department and wholly **bleep** you can certainly get a hold of them. 9 times out of ten I get a person within five minutes who is competent and can help. I called again on November 29th and after 45min was able to schedule a tech for December 4th to come out. When I check the status there are no open tickets for repair on my phone. Imagine that. At 12:39am EST on December 1st the police showed up at my door saying there was a hang up 911 call from my phone. This is the second time this has happened. What if someone really needs help? I spoke to a gentleman at the local verizon office last year who told me the lines are deteriorating and they won't fix them. I could go on and on with bad examples. I have resorted to telling verizon I will not pay my bill. I am calling the FCC again and will be filing an official complaint. It is very unfourtunet that drastic measures are the only to get results from you guys.
0 Likes
Re: Worst Customer Service
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Worst Customer Service
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi RCL2012,

We haven't received a response from you. This case is now closed. Please feel free to make a new post, if you still need assistance.

Thanks,

-Kimberly

0 Likes