Worst Service I've received in my life.
melbatoast71

Empower Cusotmer Service reps to own a customer's problem to resolution.  I have spent 8 hours of my life in the past 2 months on the phone with verizon to fix a problem one of your sales reps created,.  No one has been able to fix it.  I still do not have phone service.  My bill is now all messed up.  When I call, I get put on hold forever and then get passed around, hung up on, and at the end of the day.....no resolution.  I have started shopping today for another vendor.  How silly is it for a cust service rep to tell me they can not continue to help me unless I continue to hold.  I feel they should own the problem and call me back when it is fixed.  And call me back within  a reasonable timeframe.  She said she was not allowed to do that.  That is absurd.  And how convenient is it that my home phone service is not working, so imagine the minutesVerizon is insisting I waste by remaining on hold with them on my cell.  This is the worst service I have ever received in my life. 

0 Likes
Re: Worst Service I've received in my life.
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

melbatoast71,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes