Would like to see on line the options (cost) for local service only
chemocurl
Enthusiast - Level 2

I saw a page the other day, and there was a local plan for $18.17 

Now I can't find it back, no matter how much searching I do.  I an area code 812-prefix 794.

Now the cheapest I can find is the Verizon Unlimited Local Service....at this link.

http://www22.verizon.com/Residential/Templates/Products/ProductDisplay.aspx

Can anyone help please?

Tia.

Sue

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re:SOLVED!- Would like to see on line the options (cost) for local service only
chemocurl
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ended up calling them, and found out there is an even cheaper local land line service than what I had seen and then discussed with a rep days ago.  It is just $14.17 and an additional $3.50 for call waiting, and then the usual taxes and additional charges.  I have unlimited calling to 3 local towns, and have signed up for a Long Distance plan with another company that is 4.5 cents a minute, and even breaks the minute down into increments.

I'm a Verizon/Gte retiree, and will now be able to get the retiree concession rate since I no longer have one of the packages.  They are practically 'giving' me my service.

Sue...a happy camper!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re:SOLVED!- Would like to see on line the options (cost) for local service only
chemocurl
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ended up calling them, and found out there is an even cheaper local land line service than what I had seen and then discussed with a rep days ago.  It is just $14.17 and an additional $3.50 for call waiting, and then the usual taxes and additional charges.  I have unlimited calling to 3 local towns, and have signed up for a Long Distance plan with another company that is 4.5 cents a minute, and even breaks the minute down into increments.

I'm a Verizon/Gte retiree, and will now be able to get the retiree concession rate since I no longer have one of the packages.  They are practically 'giving' me my service.

Sue...a happy camper!

0 Likes