back to basic?
autumn

I set up the bundle online now I want to go back to basic service with my dsl. But I dont even have the option come up to go

back to basic service and dsl. am I missing something? I have had the service over a year so im not bound to a contract.  

0 Likes
Re: back to basic?
Kathleen
VZ Employee Emeritus

Great question, Autumn.  In order to update your bundle service you will need to speak with one of our representatives.

Please follow the link below: 

http://www22.verizon.com/CustomerSupport/ContactUs/Index/  

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Kathleen

0 Likes
murf7surf
I too am trying to go to just the basic local package from a regional package to save money. I first tried to do it myself on line.....it tells me I also have to select a regional package...which puts the cost with taxes back up to about what I am paying now ( $65 last bill). So I next try calling customer service. They tell me that the only way I can do this is online and that they can't make the change for me. So today I try online again with no luck. Can anyone tell me if it is at all possible to have just the flat rate local calling by itself with no other bundled pieces? Thanks.
0 Likes
GSnicker
Enthusiast - Level 3
You can have local service without a bundle but you may have to call to do this because, depending on your needs, long distance may have to be removed and there are charges to remove the long distance portion so you can't do that online. You should be able to do this online if you keep your long distance service (there is a minimum monthly charge without a plan and very high rates) or if you select a local plan and then put on a long distance plan. Be sure you also select a local toll plan to cover that area also. Everyone has 2 long distance providers, local toll which is a small area that is long distance surrounding your home, and long distance, which is the rest of your in-state and all of your out-of-state calling.
0 Likes