billing charges appear double
max_power

have double freedom, phone and hi speed internet, and it looks like i am being billed twice what i think i signed up for. has anybody fiqured out how to fiqure out the bill?  basic, non basic, non payment of non basic will not result in disconnection??? freedom basic charges and freedom non basic charges

this all adds up too way to much for way too little. what am i missing? why am i paying a monthly service (basic) charge and then a monthly service charge for verizon and verizon long distance (non basic) which shows the freedom stuff, as i see it the non basic verizon and verizon long distance is the only phone charge i should be actually paying for as it includes local and long distance. these two listed charges are just about equal thus my double

billing question. have i lost it or am i getting old and slow?

max_power 

0 Likes
Re: billing charges appear double
Kathleen
VZ Employee Emeritus

Hello max_power,

We apologize for the difficulty you are experiencing with out payment systems.  Please be assured that our technical group is well aware of the duplicate charges to your account and steps are being taken to re-deposit the second payment into your checking account.

Please note:  It may take up to 5 business days to complete the deposit.  

Regards,

Kathleen

Verizon Forums Team Administrator

0 Likes
max_power

Kathleen, thank you for your response.

Two things. First, this double billing has been going on since I signed up with Verizon. Second, how is it that a community message board gets a quicker response then trying to contact the billing folks via phone or email etc, I left a message the same day I posted this and got an automated email response that read sorry but because we are busy it could be awhile before we are able to answer you. Pardon me but I do hope this gets posted as I am not accustomed to being treated in such a manner, I have for over 20+ years been employed by at least one fortune 500 company and another that would very much like to be. They would find this sort of thing to be of such a major problem within there organizations that heads would be rolling and apologist's would be of no excuse. The customer is the most important thing a company has and if even one customer is dissatisfied then that is one

to many, 100% customer satisfaction is a goal that can never be reached but should never stop being the goal and apparently Verizon either has lost sight of that fact or never sought it as part of there company mission statement. As a consumer I and all of us can spend our money with whomever we

choose and choosing a company to go with like this we won't be customers of yours for very long. I personally will be taking lets say the next five days

or less to make my decision as to what I will do. You have my money and can take your time resolving your billing issues since you are so busy.

I am so amazed that in today's world a company such as this thinks so little of its customers and thinks that we (the customers) don't talk, email, blog

sit at a coffee shop, bar, well I hope you a getting the picture because once the dissatisfaction story start....You will find and I am sure somewhere in the very upper management area someone knows it will cost 10 times more to get a customer back then it would have to do what it takes to keep him or her a happy satisfied customer in the first place.

max_power 

0 Likes
edla

I was also double billed! My wife couldn't get through your maze of a support phone #.  Please contact me asap.  I am set up for auto-payment. Please DO NOT withdraw any money from my checking account until you fix my bill!

0 Likes