billing nightmare
busdrivervp

I signed up for Verizon's newest bundle, the bundle package where you have DSL and Verizon Wireless together for a discount on the DSL. Ironically, they are both billed together on what Verizon calls a "One Bill" that is administrated by Verizon, not Verizon Wireless. I had some difficulty getting on the web site to view my Verizon account, so I called in and was helped by the "e-commerce" department, and problem resolved for a little while.

My first bill arrived from Verizon, had all the charges for the DSL service on it and the billing for my Verizon Wireless service, and everything on the paper bill is correct. Then I made my big mistake, I paid the bill on using the Verizon web site, although I am still not able to view my bill on the web site. Well that has lead to nothing but problems, including receiving a disconnect notice on Friday, September 12, even though I paid my bill on September 4.

I have called Verizon and Verizon Wireless both on Thursday September 11 and Friday, September 12, and have been bounced around like a ping pong ball. No one knows what department I should be talking with, but they know it is not their department. The only department I talked with that did not deny responsibility was the DSL billing department, the representative their just preferred to argue with me that my payment was a different amount on a different day as well as to explain to me more than five times that Verizon and Verizon Wireless are separate entities that send out separate bills.

Has anyone had this experience and how did you resolve it, hopefully in a quick manner?  

0 Likes
Re: billing nightmare
CharlotteS
Moderator Emeritus
In order to avoid board clutter, we ask that you post your topic on one board only. Please look ---> HERE for replies to your topic. Thank you.
0 Likes