call block
johnsortino

How do I block anonymous & unavailble calls

0 Likes
Re: call block
Hubo_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

*77 will turn on Anonymous Call Rejection this should help out with your situation.

0 Likes
harwood95
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can I block a specific number?

We keep getting calls from {edited for privacy} but no one responds when I say hello. After a few seconds I hear it click off. I dialed the number back and got the automated message that the number was not in service.

Thanks,

harwood95

0 Likes
slobull
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon call block is worthless, your better of buying and good brand wireless phone for you home's hard line read material most new ones will really block 250 numbers more or less. The reason why Verizon Call blocking is worthles is that it is not a real call block it just blocks your non techie friends from calling you who may have activated full blocking on their phones. They have to push *82 to get through, grandma may not understand... Also read up on "Spoofing" it's the ability of these crooked scam sales folks to fake their phone number for you to see something else, FTC doesn't give a hoot about complaints, Phone company's should have full blocking on out of service lines and stolen (jacked) numbers. They won't they just want to jack us with a **bleep** charge that does nothing....