call log
fsu3375

where can you view the home phone call log?

0 Likes
Re: call log
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

@fsu3375 wrote:

where can you view the home phone call log?

Hello,

If you have FiOS Digital Voice, you can access the home phone call log:

1. on your TV via the FiOS TV Remote -- Menu --- FiOS Digital Voice -- Call Logs
  2. on your Android smartphone via the FiOS Digital Voice app
  3. online via one of the below options:
  • verizon.com/fiosvoice -- signin with your Verizon login credentials and go to 'Calls and Messages'.
  • verizon.com -- My Services (on top hover menu) -- select  'Check my Voicemails' and go to the 'Calls and Messages' section when you are directed to the FiOS Digital Voice Account Manager.
  • verizon.com -- My Services (upon clicking) and go to the right middle pane, scroll down and click on 'Missed Calls' and go to the 'Calls and Messages' section when you are directed to the FiOS Digital Voice Account Manager.
  • verizon.com -- My Services (upon clicking) and go to the right middle pane, scroll to the 'FiOS Digital Voice' section and click on 'Voice Management. Lastly, go to the 'Calls and Messages' section when you are directed to the FiOS Digital Voice Account Manager.
  • verizon.com -- My Services (upon clicking) -- Voice (within My Services on the left blue navigation menu)  -- Account Manager and click on 'Manage Settings'.

Hope this helps!