call waiting ID number only
mike19691
Contributor - Level 1

Hi I am set to have Verizon landline service activated on Friday May 27th. While I was reviewing my order I noticed it said I am scheduled to have call waiting ID (I am getting the Freedom Essentials package) but it says "number only". Is this something new that Verizon is doing? I know when I got a call waiting ID call in the past with Verizon it would show the full ID - both name and number. Does anyone have any information on this? Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: call waiting ID number only
Ian_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

Mike1969,

I apologize for any confusion this has caused, I've sent you a private message so that we can assist.

View solution in original post

Ian_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

Mike1969,

I apologize for any confusion this has caused, I've sent you a private message so that we can assist.

mike19691
Contributor - Level 1

Hi, thank you so much for your help, Ian. The service is now working as it should with both the name and number showing. Thanks again.

0 Likes
Lizzi1

Good Morning I was wondering if there was some sort of issue going on with caller ID Mine is not working at all for first call or call waiting?

0 Likes
JTC11

My call waiting ID stopped working about a week or so ago. I would like to get it working again.

@Lizzi wrote:

Good Morning I was wondering if there was some sort of issue going on with caller ID Mine is not working at all for first call or call waiting?

0 Likes