Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

call waiting

Contributor
Contributor

call waiting

Message 1 of 3
(637 Views)

call waiting phone makes noise to tell me other call coming but does not show number why?

2 REPLIES 2
rodmd
Contributor
Contributor

Re: call waiting

Message 2 of 3
(611 Views)

I have the same issue, caller ID tone signal but number is not showing up on the display.

I have a Panasonic phone (model KX-DT346), a PBX type phone. Does anyone have any advice on how to get this feature to work properly. I have called Verizon twice on this issue and so far they have not solved the problem.

Anthony_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: call waiting

Message 3 of 3
(604 Views)

The call waiting ID is a separate feature than call waiting and caller ID. You would need to verify its on your account. If its not on your account, it would need to be added by someone in the sales and billing office. If you need additional help with this, please send me a private message.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.