confusing experience using verizon online
phillyphone
Enthusiast - Level 3
Recently I tried to make some very simple changes to my landline optional features using verizon's website. I have the local package extra, plus a few other optional features not included in that package. I was merely trying to activate two features that were included in my package and drop one of the extra optional features. When I tried to put the order through I got strange messages that I was both dropping and adding the local package extra and all the features were listed two or three times over. Also the order tracking number given to me was different than the actual one assigned the next day by verizon. I'm hoping I didn't do anything to screw up my phone service. Unfortunately there is absolutely no way to call verizon and confirm over the phone that you placed your order correctly. The regular customer service reps will not help you; they will say you have to talk to someone at the "e center" and you can wait on hold for such a person for an hour or more and no one will pick up. Has anyone had similar experiences changing their optional features on line and what did you do and how did it turn out?
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: confusing experience using verizon online
phillyphone
Enthusiast - Level 3
Well just as a follow up to this message although the on line experience was rather confusing the order did process correctly. The correct features were added and the correct one removed. My only complaint about the process aside from the confusing displays is that there seems to be no way to get hold of an actual person if you have a problem or concern.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: confusing experience using verizon online
phillyphone
Enthusiast - Level 3
Well just as a follow up to this message although the on line experience was rather confusing the order did process correctly. The correct features were added and the correct one removed. My only complaint about the process aside from the confusing displays is that there seems to be no way to get hold of an actual person if you have a problem or concern.
0 Likes