delayed repair
madmommooretown
  1. I have had with the same phone number for 31 years and the phone has been a problem for most of these years: usually heavy static interference. This week has been a new LOW. My phone has had no dial tone for 5 days. Although I is a refreshing break from all the robo calls enough is enough. I called today for repair. The repair has been scheduled for 7/28th..... 10 days from now. This is an outrage. The automated system ran a test an confirmed it is an out side line issue. The auto system scheduled the appointment. I then spoke to a live agent who confirmed that was the first available appointment. OUTRAGEOUS I need my phone operational NOW.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: delayed repair
jonjones1
Legend

@madmommooretown wrote:
  1. I have had with the same phone number for 31 years and the phone has been a problem for most of these years: usually heavy static interference. This week has been a new LOW. My phone has had no dial tone for 5 days. Although I is a refreshing break from all the robo calls enough is enough. I called today for repair. The repair has been scheduled for 7/28th..... 10 days from now. This is an outrage. The automated system ran a test an confirmed it is an out side line issue. The auto system scheduled the appointment. I then spoke to a live agent who confirmed that was the first available appointment. OUTRAGEOUS I need my phone operational NOW.

Do like i did for my mother in law. Change to another service. Port out. Beware verizon will drag their feet on the port request until your next start date. They ding you for a month you cannot use. My mother in law is an ada so they got a surprise yesterday at their offices. Her money will be refunded.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: delayed repair
jonjones1
Legend

@madmommooretown wrote:

Do like i did for my mother in law. Change to another service. Port out. Beware verizon will drag their feet on the port request until your next start date. They ding you for a month you cannot use. My mother in law is an ada so they got a surprise yesterday at their offices. Her money will be refunded.

0 Likes