quick menu

getting a list of numbers of who i called in the last month

getting a list of numbers of who i called in the last month

Contributor shawnj1215
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(32,978 Views)
i am trying to find this number ...my phone erased it and i thought i would be able to see who i called on my monthly statement..wrong. .any solutions to this ..i need that number
2 REPLIES 2
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 2 of 3
(32,939 Views)
Your bill should list any Verizon long distance calls and charges. I assume it is a local number you are looking for. If you have on- line access, go to "My Verizon", "My Bill". On the my bill page , you should see an option called, "custom reports". When you bring up the custom reports page, you will see a list of places you called. Click on the town/city and you will see a list of the telephone numbers you called. This works in my state, hope it helps you.
Copper Contributor TKFEnterprises
Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(32,909 Views)

is this custom reports for long distance only.  I made at least two local calls today and neither of them show up under "custom reports".  The only thing I get is 6 empty boxes.  I am in NJ.

Thanks for any help

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios