getting repair service
village-idiot
Enthusiast - Level 2

I made a  call to the automanted  line   eventually    got a person    to report  or  phone  out  of service.   we were told  Friday  before anyone can fix phone.    ( today  is Tuesday)   Our  problem  is  my husband  is  on  Oxyger  24/7  has a visiting Nurse  and Rehab  Teck   who  need to contact  us  for his  weekly care.  That and he has a history  of needing emergency care.  As  it is  now we can't ever call 911  if need be.  We live out side of town  and no  close neighbors  ( borrowed  nurses cellphone to  make call  this afternoon)  and  no  payphones anymore.  What are we to  do?  I tried chat  but was told  only phone calls.   This is not a good situation  to be in.

0 Likes
Re: getting repair service
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

Did you tell them it was an emergency? They should be able to escalate for urgent care.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi village-idiot,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Villiage, if you have any additional questions please make a new post.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes