Switch Account

how can I recertify my lifeline discount program?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 1 of 4
(2,934 Views)

Is anyone know how to recertify lifeline discount program? I always got a letter around January in the past 2 years that Verizon terminated my program without any notice and there is gap in between for re-apply, so I want to know how to recertify before my program ends.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Re: how can I recertify my lifeline discount program?

Message 2 of 4
(2,911 Views)

You can go to www.verizon.com/lifeline and follow the instruction outlined for each state. You can also call 1-800-Verizon (1-800-837-4966) or fax your application to 1-877-306-2190

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(2,871 Views)

I go to www.verizon.com/lifeline and click my state to download the application (it's the application for new customer or re-apply); I do call verizon to ask the detail for recertify but seem no one knows what's going on.

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Message 4 of 4
(2,864 Views)

If you believe you are still eligible for Lifeline you must re-apply by completing and submitting a new lifeline application.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.