Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

incoming calls going to voice mail

harleylady714
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

incoming calls going to voice mail

Message 1 of 3
(1,069 Views)

Yesterday, my incoming calls stopped.  I have verizon triple play.  Around the time it started happening, i had attempted to order call forwarding for my phone and was using skype.  i get 1/2 a ring and the call goes directly to voice mail.  Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
marc35655
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Re: incoming calls going to voice mail

Message 2 of 3
(1,034 Views)

In case something odd is on with call forwarding .. try dialing *73 to deactivate it. 

If you are on Digital Voice.. Next try the instructions on this page to get to the call forwarding settiings

http://www22.verizon.com/support/residential/phone/homephone/general+support/fios+voice+service/ad/1...

harleylady714
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: incoming calls going to voice mail

Message 3 of 3
(1,024 Views)

that's what i thought and i did try that but now my line is completely dead.  i ordered call forwarding that day but verizon says it won't be activated until monday.  hopefully monday i can get the phone back.  it seems like it should be a very simple thing to fix but the technicians keep telling me that it can't be call forwarding because i don't have it yet.  i'm really quite frustrated at this point. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.