incorrect billing and customer service is helpless and rude
jpbdc

There have been incorrect charges posted to my account the past two billing cycles for something called Enterprise Solutions.  I've had my business line for over 7 years and never paid for, nor asked for, something called Enterprise Solutions.  It first appeared on my bill in September ($48.28) and again in October ($70.75).  I've contacted customer service 3 times, and I'm told that I should have been charged for this service all along, that they made a billing mistake and that I'm responsible for these charges.  I've asked to speak with a manager and each time I'm told that the managers are in meetings and they will call me back within 24-48 hours.  I never hear from anyone.  Hoping someone from Verizon will see this post and assist!

0 Likes
Re: incorrect billing and customer service is helpless and rude
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: incorrect billing and customer service is helpless and rude
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello jpbdc,

Glad we were able to get the credit sent to you. If you ever need further help with the matter or anything else, let us know in a new public post.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes