interruption of service
140bgc8tb4
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon interrupted my service of both my lines on Wednesday 5/22/13 and restored it after 5p.m. The dsl line seams to be working fine but my home line cuts call off while we are talking.  Once before I had pickups and background echo that they could not find where the problem stems from, so I just try to live with it. I understand that I don't pay per call, but do you understand how annoying it is to have to continue to call people back because your phone company keeps cutting you off. I worked for this company for 27 years and I would expect better service.  Everyone can't afford FIO so please correct my service.

0 Likes
Re: interruption of service
4me21
Enthusiast - Level 1

just to let u know your not alone ? do u have the problem more in wet weather ? i depend on wifi calling so no internet back to two tin cans and a string..

140bgc8tb4
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon is not the favorite choice out here in the rural area. Comcast is the the pick. The only reason I stay with Verizon is because one outage does not affect everything. My neighbor looses everything when Comcast goes out. I do hear more static on damp days and I have to wonder if the junction or feeder box is taking in moister. I can only rely on DSL out here because FIO is not out this far and I can't afford it anyway. Well I don't know what was done about my complaint. No one called nor came by. There has been no follow up call.  The calls stopped cutting off while talking so that's better than nothing. Well thats it for now. Thanks to all that replied.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi 140bgc8tb4,

Were you supposed to receive a follow-up call from Verizon Support?  Is your issue resolved?

0 Likes