land line and hi speed internet
ginamarie11

I DONT KNOW IF I AM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THE LAND LINE, OR THE HI SPEED INTERNET, BUT WE HAVE TRIED 2 PHONES AND THE PROBLEM STILL HAPPENS.  THE PHONE WHICH IS NOT VIOS WILL RING HALF A RING BUT NO ONE IS THERE.  IT DOES THIS REGARDLESS IF I HAVE THE INTERNET ON OR OFF.  HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE AND WOULD ANYONE KNOW WHAT I COULD DO TO FIX THIS?  IT IS DRIVING MY ELDERLY PARENTS CRAZT ENOUGH TO ALMOST INSIST I GET THE INTERNET DISC.  THANKS FOR ANY HELP  GINA MATIE

0 Likes
Re: land line and hi speed internet
Hubo_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

I'm sorry for the trouble that you are experiencing.  I have sent you a PM to our secure form.  Please fill it out and PM us back to let us know.  We will then be able to look into your issue.

--JamesH

0 Likes
Re: land line and hi speed internet
MESHKI

I lost my land line and DSL December 2010. After serveral days of calling and lengthy standbys, finally I openned up a trouble ticket. This was for Jan 5, 2011. I use my land line and DSL to run my business. Due Verizon none to very slow response and  lack of service, I lost over 2 weeks of income. Verizon tech said it is their cable problem. I filed another ticket on 1/8/2011, just 3 days after first repair becuase I have problem hearing my customers and DSL service at the best RUN AS FAST AS A  DIALUP INTERNET.

0 Likes