land lines
joanne970

I heard on the news this morning, that the phone companies are going to block all robot calls only on mobil phones. I have a land line because it has capton on it  I get 15 to 20 robot calls a day.  So I think I should get some considertion and all of us that has that have one.  thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: land lines
jonjones1
Legend

@joanne970 wrote:

I heard on the news this morning, that the phone companies are going to block all robot calls only on mobil phones. I have a land line because it has capton on it  I get 15 to 20 robot calls a day.  So I think I should get some considertion and all of us that has that have one.  thank you

Verizon gives customers 100+ number blocking on home phones. The government has mandated Verizon and other phone companies give the ability to identify and block either from the providers or the customers.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: land lines
jonjones1
Legend

@joanne970 wrote:

Verizon gives customers 100+ number blocking on home phones. The government has mandated Verizon and other phone companies give the ability to identify and block either from the providers or the customers.

0 Likes