need record of incoming call
nibor1

ihappy thanksgiving i would like to know is there any way i can get record of 1 phone number incoming calls if so please tell me how its very important and need as soon as pssibaly thanks

0 Likes
Re: need record of incoming call
Hubo_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

If you have Fios Digital Voice you can get a call log by visiting verizon.com/fiosvoice.

0 Likes
Cadilla

To Everyone,

I  need to get a record of 800 calls and unavailable calls. I keep getting crank calls using various 800 numbers and pretexts. The volume is increasing and I need this record to approach the legal system to see if action call be taken to

investigate these callers and bring action against them.

Thanks

Cadilla

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

Once you’re logged in, please hover over “My Verizon” in the red header. “Check My Voicemails” is under the “My Services” area as shown below.

It doesn't matter if they left you a voicemail or not, this same section will have a link for Showing your call logs if you have Fios Digital Voice.

If you don't have fios digital voice, and you instead have regular phone service, then you have to try view my bill under bill & payment.   

if you were billed for the month, then it will let you go back two months and see call details. 

0 Likes