no communication for fixing my phone
brownie131

would like to know why I don't have phone service. had a ticket for service on 09-13-13.he was to check line outside.i did the checking on  my cordless phone  and called from a neighbors phone.(still no line.)

I  have set up for another check on 09-20-13 since my phone still does not work and I received no notice from you that he even came by or what the trouble is.

Will I get any support here?

thanks,

{edited for privacy}

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: no communication for fixing my phone
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi brownie13,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Re: no communication for fixing my phone
brownie131

Well, it turned out to be something simple. On my second visit, the tech came to check the line and I told him that it has a tone from the box outside, but not inside.

so, it's pouring rain, and he decides to look at my phone jack. It was a loose wire..........

All ,is working fine for the phone issue. Now, the computer is starting to act up again.........

If someone was able to contact me or me contact a person,not on the internet,my problem could have been fixed sooner.

I called on 09-12-13, and my phone wasn't fixed till 09-20-13.Should I get credit for no phone service?or partial credit?

thanks for listening,

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes