no dial tone and incoming calls going straight to voicemail
dissatified1

i don't understand how verizon expects to keep customers happy with the so called service when it takes a week to have a repair tech to come out. customer service is a joke and they have nerve to document when a customer is annoyed duh!!! if they were the ones have problems with their phones i bet they would be annoyed also. i'm thinking i should look into another provider. verizon does not care about their customers they just want you to pay your bill.this is unacceptable and these issues should be handled promptly.what happens if a person needs medical care and they have no access to another phone. this is absurd/

0 Likes
Re: no dial tone and incoming calls going straight to voicemail
prisaz
Legend

Last time that happened to me I unplugged the power supply cord, disconnected the battery for a few minutes. Plugged the battery back in, and then the power supply cord. (COLD BOOT) Verizon may have had you try that if you are capable. Usually the last ditch effort, because it clears any diagnostics information that may be stored in the ONT. Only happened once in the past 7 plus years.

Sorry for you troubles, and hope you get your voice service back soon.

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes