Re: no dial tone but dsl is working
pennymike
Enthusiast - Level 2

We have the same problem and Verizon is in no rush to fix my problem.  They have provided terrible service both in getting a repair request scheduled and in fixing my problem.  It is very upsetting and I am strongly considering leaving this provider.

0 Likes
UncleSam2

I have the same problem and hopefully it will be resolve tomorrow. Verizon Repair persons had treated me just find. So far no complaints. I will keep you up dated on this problem if I can find my way back to this site. ;--))  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Bilbee1

After the Robo line check is inconclusive no offer to schedule or request service is offered both on line and over the phone. I do not receive a dial tone at the line to house box. Verizon, hello, can you hear me now?   

0 Likes
Bilbee1

Yes, very irritating. I to am looking for alternative services. {please keep it relevant}

0 Likes
hymie51
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem in Winchester VA.

Checked voltages on phone line in basement ( no NIB box on side of this old house ) and have voltage. Called customer service no help. I would believe it is a network problem but I have to take half day off work to find out since a service appointment is either 8-12 or 1-5. Seems like they could have a better appointment service like what Comcast went to after their customer service melt down. When both people work how can you sit home for four hours if it isn't even your problem?

DSL continues to work okay as I am posting without phone service since yesterday.

0 Likes