no dial tone
blizzphone

How do I get Verizon to fix the "network problem" to get a dial tone back?  I cant call verizon to complain.  This is the sixth time in a month that they have lost the dial tone.  I dont have cell service here only land line.

0 Likes
Re: no dial tone
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. If you are having an issue with your Verizon service, you can use the Verizon Troubleshooter to fix and report issues with your Verizon Phone, FiOS TV, or Internet Service, as well as to schedule a repair, here is the link:
http://www.verizon.com/repair
You can find tools on the Verizon Residential Support page that may help you diagnose your issue:
http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp

0 Likes
blizzphone

I've spent over 30 min trying to do the trouble shooter and to contact Verizon.  This is the sixth time in a month. I've about had it with verizon.  If I get a dail tone back I will call them and let them know my thoughts.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi blizzphone,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have not heard back from you on this issue. Please open a new thread if you have any other questions.

Josh B

0 Likes
ElMarco

Boy, this sounds familiar. But I got to stay at home all day and here how I was next in line for service only to be called at 730pm and given a voicemail that your service will be done tomorrow between 8am and 8pm.... I think its time Verizon takes care of its bundled customers. Sat at home all day only to be told lets try again tomorrow! Mine does the same thing every time we have heavy rain.. At least this time I did not have to wait two weeks for service..... Ooh maybe I should not say that till someone actually shows up!

0 Likes
ElMarco

Ohh And I really like trying to get to speak to a live person... I got it down to about 14 minutes of pushing buttons and answering questions to be pushed over to another voice generated cluster... Verizon HAS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE>>> HAVE one of your Executives call you help for service and let them see how they like it!

0 Likes