Switch Account

no reliable information about fios outages?

no reliable information about fios outages?

Contributor lgutix
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(1,111 Views)
We have been without internet, phone or TV for the last 12 hours here in north Dallas/Plano and I have not been able to find out any info on the progress of service restoration. The wait times are awful and I have used up my minutes on the cell. clicking on any outage link online at Verizon is redundant and doesn't take me anywhere except to company info/news about this infernal company.
3 REPLIES 3
Contributor durango65
Contributor
Message 2 of 4
(1,061 Views)

Same thing here. Zip 75025. TV and internet back last nite at about 11:30pm. Still no phone as of this post. Checked online and there is a trouble ticket for my account. Can't get any other info.

Platinum Contributor I
Platinum Contributor I
Message 3 of 4
(1,046 Views)

supposedly they built in outage notifications on their in home agent.  So if you download it at www.verizon.com/connect or try the online version at www.verizon.com/repair (you have to start troubleshooting with the links and log in for it to check) then you can get the notification online without having to call. 

They really need an up to date outage page though, or to manage their upfront menu better. 

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 4 of 4
(984 Views)

Hello,

For outage related questions and repair requests, one can go to:

www.verizon.com/outage

to create/check the status of a repair ticket, plus links to manage outage-related issues.

There is also community support available via Twitter from that page.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.