no service
tyrodtom

I have been without phone and internet since sept. 7th.   I can only use the phone or computer at work.    When I try to use the phone,  it has no simple way to report a outage,   you have to talk to a person.    Every time I try I'm told the approximate time to hold to talk to someone is one hour,   I cannot tie up a work phone for 1 hour.   When you try Verizon's internet site, you eventually are told you have to call them to get help,   so I'm back to the impossible 1 hour wait on hold.  Been trying to resolve this for 2 days, and so far I haven't even been able to report my phone and internetcannot be used.   I'm paying $128 a month for a land line I never make calls out on, other than a few local calls,   and internet. Wasted money I've come to realize.    I gonna give this a couple more days,  if nothing is done I'm closing all my Verizon accounts.

0 Likes
Re: no service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tyrodtom,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Re: no service
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Please follow and Dm us. ~Jasmine

0 Likes