not honoring said charges
Vannote
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi All, I signed up for verizon essentials freedom plan. triple play. which is suppose to include, home phone, internet and wireless. when i signed up i was told what the total charge would be. after the first bill was more than i expected, i paid it anyway as i was told there would be a extra charge and then the second bill would be the correct charges. well i see the second bill is way more than i was told it would be.

so today i've been on the phone with numerous agents that have no record of the first stated of what the charge would be.

i feel a scam has been done. they got me to sign up and now i cant get out of it unless I pay a fee. why should i pay if it was them who didnt honor the contract?

I put in a call to another Administrator and have not had a return call

i am at a loss as to what to do.

anyone else have a different charge than they were told they would have?

0 Likes
Re: not honoring said charges
Vannote
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'd like to add that I talked to a supervisor on the 25th of dec. and worked out some details. but again its all by phone conversation and I can not prove what this supervisor worked out to be my charges.

HOW DO I GET A CONFIRMATION LETTER ABOUT WHAT MY CHARGES WILL BE???

0 Likes
123champ1
Enthusiast - Level 2

See this post:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/Put-offers-in-writing/idi-p/277847

Not putting charges in writing is a common issue with Verizon.

- Ajay

0 Likes
Vannote
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ajay, thank you for your reply. i looked over the other messages about having the same problem as me.

the response to them is that you get an email with the coversation and charges  and that is not true.

again ty .

0 Likes
Maneeya

you have to make sure not to sign up for any offer that is conveyed verbally.  that means if you are taking advantage of a printed offer, you stick with that and don't give in to any upselling by the rep when you call to sign up.  that way, you will at least have some documentation. however based on my current experience with Verizon, I have a printed offer to my name at my address and Verizon is still denying the offer.  I am so frustrated that if my issue is not resolved soon, I am going to cancel all Verizon accounts. oh, and there is no point talking bad about Verizon {edited for TOS violation}

---------------------------------Please check your Private Message Inbox. It should look like this --

0 Likes
Vannote
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank You Maneeya, theres no way they send a written contract to you.

i am also thinking of cancelling verizon, if i get over billed again.

i still think if they gave me a certain plan they should have record of it.

its all a farce.

0 Likes