Re: on-screen caller id stopped working
cyndibo

No caller ID since Friday. Got disconnected the 1st time I called today,put on hold for over 20 minutes when I called back,and have yet to speak to anyone.I hung up in disgust. Very poor customer service.I just want someone to restore the caller ID that I am paying for.

0 Likes
JessieNJimmy

I am a new customer and my Caller ID on my TV is not working.  It hasnt worked yet.  I tried to enable the settings but nothing appears to work.  Please help.

0 Likes
pwcollins

As requested:  I, too, have lost caller ID on TV screen despite enabling/disabling many times.  Simply will not show up any longer!  My phone {edited for privacy}.  Thanks if you can help.

0 Likes
lincopc

No Caller Id {edited for privacy}. Reset Box and Router Many times. Cannot shut off feature in the box only not display it . tried this also.

Whats up

0 Likes
champy1

PLEASE....fix this problem.It works on my phone fine. But i pay for it to show up on my TV set.

0 Likes
coastie069

I live in Newark and mine is not working either. I called and got a ticket number and they said it would be fixed by the end of the day on the 31st and it is still not working.

0 Likes
audioguy113

Caller id on TV not working after switching to digital voice.

0 Likes
fbobak1

Same thing happens to me, we have had Verizon FIOS for a couple of years and the caller ID on the TV is hit and miss.  It's not a big deal but can be inconvenient.  I'm probably on the PC more than the TV.  Is there anyway to get the caller ID show up on my PC while I'm logged on?

Thanks

0 Likes
bigman8129

Hi,   my caller ID on TV quit working it is enabled and it works on my phones. It stopped working about 3 weeks ago. I see they are having alot of problems with this.  Would like to get this resolved                Thanks 

0 Likes
ALarryR
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am having the same problem with my caller id on TV in Manhattan.  Digital Phone two lines.  Stopped working about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Larry

0 Likes