Switch Account

on-screen caller id stopped working

on-screen caller id stopped working

Contributor cyndibo
Contributor
Message 41 of 58
(1,764 Views)

No caller ID since Friday. Got disconnected the 1st time I called today,put on hold for over 20 minutes when I called back,and have yet to speak to anyone.I hung up in disgust. Very poor customer service.I just want someone to restore the caller ID that I am paying for.

Contributor JessieNJimmy
Contributor
Message 42 of 58
(1,732 Views)

I am a new customer and my Caller ID on my TV is not working.  It hasnt worked yet.  I tried to enable the settings but nothing appears to work.  Please help.

Contributor pwcollins
Contributor
Message 43 of 58
(1,706 Views)

As requested:  I, too, have lost caller ID on TV screen despite enabling/disabling many times.  Simply will not show up any longer!  My phone {edited for privacy}.  Thanks if you can help.

Contributor lincopc
Contributor
Message 44 of 58
(1,682 Views)

No Caller Id {edited for privacy}. Reset Box and Router Many times. Cannot shut off feature in the box only not display it . tried this also.

Whats up

Contributor champy
Contributor
Message 45 of 58
(1,653 Views)

PLEASE....fix this problem.It works on my phone fine. But i pay for it to show up on my TV set.

Contributor coastie069
Contributor
Message 46 of 58
(1,643 Views)

I live in Newark and mine is not working either. I called and got a ticket number and they said it would be fixed by the end of the day on the 31st and it is still not working.

Contributor audioguy113
Contributor
Message 47 of 58
(1,584 Views)

Caller id on TV not working after switching to digital voice.

Contributor fbobak
Contributor
Message 48 of 58
(1,553 Views)

Same thing happens to me, we have had Verizon FIOS for a couple of years and the caller ID on the TV is hit and miss.  It's not a big deal but can be inconvenient.  I'm probably on the PC more than the TV.  Is there anyway to get the caller ID show up on my PC while I'm logged on?

Thanks

Contributor bigman8129
Contributor
Message 49 of 58
(1,537 Views)

Hi,   my caller ID on TV quit working it is enabled and it works on my phones. It stopped working about 3 weeks ago. I see they are having alot of problems with this.  Would like to get this resolved                Thanks 

Highlighted
Copper Contributor ALarryR
Copper Contributor
Message 50 of 58
(1,533 Views)

I am having the same problem with my caller id on TV in Manhattan.  Digital Phone two lines.  Stopped working about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Larry

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.